Sep 16, 2005

How do some people get to be parent!

This isn't one of my usual funny posts, but I just had to get this off my chest.

I am so heartbroken right now, I can't even tell you. I was watching Dr. Phil and there was a mother on there who has two daughters. The older daughter is thin and beautiful the younger daughter is overweight and has a skin condition. The mother loves her older daughter more. Her older Daughter has a beautiful room and her younger daughter sleeps on the floor in her sisters room. The younger daughter's room was given to her step-brother. The older daughter had a $600 birthday party and the younger had a $30 birthday party. There are so many ways that she treat them differently. The younger daughter knows that she is not loved the same and that she isn't worth as much because she isn't as pretty.

The one person in the world that should love you for who you are is your mother. The one person in the world who should try to help you and motivate you to want to be a better person is your mother. This woman does nothing but judge and dislike her own daughter. What a terrible way for that poor little girl to grow up! I want to take her and gather into my arms and tell her that I think she is beautiful no matter what skin condition or weight she has. She deserves to be treated so much better.

HOW CAN THIS WOMAN TREAT HER DAUGHTER THIS WAY! I want so bad to tell this little girl that she deserves to be loved that she is special. I would never want my little girl to be treated this way by anyone and this girl's own mother is treating her this way and it completely breaks my heart. It just isn't fair.

No comments:

Twitter