Nov 18, 2005

Goodnight my friends.

It is late and I should be sleeping but I just had to drop by and chat. I am so unmotivated to get anything done today, but that could be because I am feeling kinda . . . yucky. I think I have some kind of measles or some such nonsense. I am inching like crazy and I am about to lose my mind. Poor Little Princess seemed to get the worst of it today. She was in a bad mood today too and between the pair of us Poor Prince Charming had to go into hiding. The good news is that today is almost over and tomorrow has to be better, right? Please lie to me to make me feel better okay?

I watched CSI today. It was awesome. I actually cried. I was so touched by the whole thing. That show really is one of the best things on television right now as far as I am concerned.

Well, I am off to bed to pretend to sleep. I may have to sleep in handcuffs to avoid the scratching. And I can think of much better reasons to wear handcuffs to bed. (Not that I would ever do such a thing LOL)

No comments:

Twitter