Nov 12, 2005

Thinking about Christmas

I have been thinking about Christmas, it is coming soon and we are really broke this year. Last year was awesome. I had a severance cheque from my job and I used it to make Christmas one to remember. But this year, I just sank all the money we have into our move. We have very little left for gifts and such. But still I am looking forward to it. I am looking forward to decorating, to spending time with family, to Christmas movies, to Christmas Carols, to all the old fashioned traditions. I will still get things for my Little Princess and she is still young enough not to care if they are expensive gifts for cheap ones. And Prince Charming and I will have Christmas together home with our family. Her joy over her presents will be enough to make us happy anyway. If you have any ideas of crafts or inexpensive gifts to give Grandpa Grumpy and Grandma Great, I would appreciate it. But mostly, I wish you all a happy holiday season, because as early as it is yet, I know ours will be great with or without the big pile of gifts under the tree.

No comments:

Twitter