Dec 10, 2005

My 100th Post

This is my 100th post. It came quicker than I expected. I have to say that I am happy I have "met" all of you and happy to have shared my scrambled thoughts with you. I thought for my 100th I would share a few of my favorite posts.

I had fun telling you about "Bob" and of all the troubles he gave me, Arguing With Bob. We have since parted ways but ever since that post, he has been Bob, the contankerous computer.

When I told you about how some days my life seem to be stuck in a cycle in Lather, Rinse, Repeat, 33 people posted comments letting me know you understood exactly what I was talking about. And it made me feel better.

I even enjoyed sharing my stress with everyone and pondering different types of Cinderellas. (remember PMS Cinderella?)

I love posts like Twisted Cinderella gets Sentimental where I pour my heart out share my feelings.

And I truly like when I got philisophical and we discussed Is that Love. Some of your comments truly made me think.

Or the post, A step towards the Serious, where we discussed our weight obsessed world and how scary it is that it is affecting our children so young.

That's a lot of posts, but I guess the truth is, I love to share my life with you. Each new post I write is my new favorite. And though some are more witty than others, I no longer feel like each post has to be a laugh riot. I love to read your comments and your ideas. I learn from you as you come back and tell me what you think. And talking to you is a catharsis. No matter what is on my mind, I feel better when I talk about it. When I started this blog, I knew I had something to share, I knew I had things to say. I didn't know that I would "meet" so many people. I didn't know that I would listen as much as I "talk". I want to thank you for visiting me each day and for sharing my twisted fairy tale ending. It has been a fun 100 posts and here's to many more.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i did a typo too, grrrr, you know what i mean, again!

Anonymous said...

hey look, i'm the first leaving your your first 100th congrats (again);)

Anonymous said...

Hey, girly-- I'm trying to organize my Christmas card list (whether I get them sent out in time is another story altogether LOL). Can you PM/email me your new address??? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you share your life with us too TC! :) Happy 100th post!

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, happy 100th post!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 100, and I'm so glad you're here!

Anonymous said...

Blogging and reading blogs is addicting isn't it? I wrote something about it on my site. I sometimes lose sleep over my blog and other's blogs.

Happy 100!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah, so this was your 100th post! Nice! I like how you link back to some of your previous posts. And I agree with you, sometimes you can learn so much from the comments your posts generate!

Thanks for participating in my "Hooray for 100" link exchange.

Please spread the word, I'd appreciate it! :)

Twitter