Jun 27, 2006

A brand new world

So here I am in the land of plenty and I am enjoying it so much. I love being able to go shopping whenever I want to, even if I never buy anything. I love being able to go places and do things on my own, or with a friend, my choice! I am independent and the world is at my feet!

The little princess is doing well, growing more and more each day and she is constantly trying new things. She thinks she can do anything and a four years old has no idea that there are things that are a little beyond her yet. Every morning I wake up to the sound of rattling in the kitchen. I jump out of bed as quick as my sleep fogged brain will allow me because this is scary. I never know what will greet me when I get there. She may decide to make coffee or she may decide to try on my makeup or she may decide to make koolaide and I never know what kind of mess will greet me if I am not quick enough to get there before she decides to make breakfast. I am going to find a way to block her out of the kitchen in the mornings before she burns the house down trying to make oatmeal. LOL, but you gotta love her, she is just so industrious. The other night, I heard clanging and banging coming from her room. She had attached a skipping rope to her door and the trunk in her room and she had all her toys with handles strung across it. She was trying to lift them off the ground to make them "fly". Now I ask you, isn't that a riot??

My house is huge and I love it. I have the best neighbours on the planet and I am grateful every day that I met them. They are sweet, and friendly and funny and meeting them was the best part of my move.

Prince Charming is back in school to get an education so that he can get a good job. I am so proud of him. He is loving it and he never misses a day.

In my time without a computer, I used housecleaning to fill in my time, I have promised Prince Charming that the house would still remain just as clean now that I am again in the land of good and plenty internet access. So, I guess to that end, I had better go put the clothes on the line and chat with you all later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you back. You were missed. Your little darling sounds wonderful and a handful.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like your move was def for the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow she sounds like a busy one to keep up with. Usually only chidren are more cleavor, just look at me.

Anonymous said...

I am still so glad to see you back! Love those pictures!

Anonymous said...

We have on of those gates that keep the little ones out of our kitchen, when my grandkids come over. It works pretty good. I think you need an alarm that will go off when she leaves her room in the morning.

Twitter