Jul 15, 2006

The Crazy World that is in My Head

Let me tell you something, I have the craziest dreams. Sometimes I dream about things that I am worried about and sometimes they come right out of nowhere. Well last night was a weird one.

I dreamed that Prince Charming had married me for my money. Apparently I was the second victim of his abundant charms and at the point I was dreaming, I was still living with him while he had moved his next victim in with us. I kept thinking that she didn't love him like I do and that she couldn't possibly enjoy s*x with him the way that I do. (Hey don't blame me, I didn't ask for this dream). In the end, even though I knew he would eventually love me again, I was walking away from him.

Okay now lets break this down . . . shall we? (no don't run away, this will be fun, I promise) Number One, Prince Charming is wonderful and charming but I don't picture him as the casanova type, part of his charm is that he wears his feelings on his sleeve. How does that work if you are in love with my money.

And speaking of money . . . Number two . . . what money exactly did he marry me for?? I am so broke even my collections are in collections. If anyone would like my money they are welcome to it, as soon as they tell me where it is.

And lets move on shall we . . . Number three . . . the idea of me living with him when he has clearly moved on. Can we get a great big H*LL NO! Listen I like to think I am no so needy as to sit and torture myself while the man I love woos some other chick whether he loves her or not.

Thats about it for my breakdown of my dream. (please ignore the fact that I didn't mention the s*x part, I can't argue that part, LOL) I do like to think that however painful it would be, if he cheated on me, I would carry my heartbroken self straight out that door.

So, what's the diagnosis? Have I completely lost my mind? . . . . Yeah, I thought so too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your cute!

Anonymous said...

You must have an inheritance somewhere that you don't know about!

Anonymous said...

I think we should take a look at the bright side of this dream.

1. You have money in the dream... enjoy that!

2. Since you don't have money in real life, any Prince Charming that comes along must want you for yourself alone!

This is my first visit here, but I will return for more stories. You can thank Boomer Chick for that.

Twitter