Jul 31, 2006

In Pictures--Part two

It was request by Melli in response to my post Don't wanna be in pictures that I share some of the results from our little photoshoot. It inspired me to do a scrapbook page that shares the wonders of trying to photograph a four year old child. So what do you think?





and because I just finished it and I love it so much here is a bonus one, I called through my window. I started with just a pic of the little princess looking through a window. I cropped it down to the just the glass and then created this whole cabin garden theme.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos!

The last one is very creative & the frame is beautiful :-) I`m impressed by your work!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures - great talent and beautiful little princess you have there!!!!

My neighbours are moving home to St. John's, Newfoundland within the month...we are sad to see them go, they are so awesome, but glad they have the opportunity to go home to "the rock" and be where their hearts are.

Anonymous said...

great idea! I just got pictures back that I had taken at a studio, I thought it was good while there and the 30th try (3 kids) now that I have it I realize only my 3 year old looks good, the one that was having a hard time sitting still in the other 29 shots. OH well

Anonymous said...

How DARLING is that? Sigh. But yet another scrapbooking wizard to make me feel utterly guilty about my lack thereof. :-)

Anonymous said...

How cute...you did a great job!!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful ! I love the pics of your daughter and her teddy bear. Absolutely precious!

Twitter