Jul 22, 2006

Saturday Somethings

It is a dreary dull day outside but I am in a good mood. It is interesting how getting woken up from a good dream in a good way can effect your mood for the day.

Now I am downstairs, relaxing and ignoring all the work I should be doing, because I just don't wanna. LOL. I am playing hooky for now. But I know next time I go in the kitchen those dishes are going to yell at me and I will be elbow deep in piping hot dishwater before you can say, "I knew you couldn't do it." And I am pretty sure that next time I walk by the laundry it is going to give me the evil eye and I will be pulled into it's power and loading up the washing machine before I even know what's happening.

I have decided I don't like the floor in my living room. While I am glad that it isn't carpet and it is extremely functional. It is white, never really looks clean, and makes it look like I live in a department store. I never had this problem with my hardwood floors. Oh well, great neighbours whom we love, kids for the Little Princess to play with, a great neighbourhood, and conveniences just up the road, I can't ask for everything, now can I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm also avoiding doing house stuff

Anonymous said...

Well, you can ask for everything. As long as you know you probably won't get it. :) Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

LOL, sure you can. Go for it!

Twitter