Jul 19, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about TC



Well She's a little confused, but at least she's alien-free. Yesterday, my sweet, funny, happy girl returned. And was I glad to see her. I don't know what she did with the screaming alien that formerly inhabited her body, but I am happy to have her back to herself. LOL

Today she was the funniest thing. She has a new imaginary friend. Her name . . . NOW GET THIS . . . is "my sister". Apparently my little princess has invented a baby sister. And sometimes she pretends to be this baby sister. She wraps a receiving blanket around her butt and feeds her and then takes it off and she is "naked" and she has to get a bath. It is such a riot.

I am so glad to be back to just us having fun enjoying each other. I love her so darned much I live in perpetual fear of screwing her up in some way. I kinda want to be a Mary Poppins mom who lives in Leave- it-to-Beaver-land (you know "Practically Perfect in Every Way" and 3 hot meals a day waiting on the table in a perfectly clean house with a perpetual smile and able to solve any and all family problems in 30 minutes minus commercials). When I fall short of that, I tend to beat up on myself. To celebrate her return, I am going to share 13 pics of her being goofy mostly from today.

1. this is the little princess pretending to be her baby sister crying


2. this is the little princess pretending to be her baby sister laughing because the Little Princess tickled her (are you confused yet?)


3. this is the little princess pretending to be naked so she can take a bath.


4. Her just being goofy on the basement stairs



5. More playing on the basement stairs



6. "Helping" mommy with the laundry



7. Sleeping on the couch with daddy, note the chocolate covered face, isn't that a riot?


8. Picking flowers on the side of the road


9. Sliding out of the bouncy house at the park


10. Sitting at the pond in the park


11. With the neighbour boy eating freezies


12. My cool chick


13. And lastly this is me and my baby.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



18 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. She really does look like a princess!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the aliens returned your baby girl! They'll continue to abduct her from time to time. And as she gets older they like to keep her away for longer periods of time. Something MUST be done about this ;)
LOVE picture 13s. She's a doll!
My 13 are up!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
You are a great Mom!
Beautiful post.
My TT is up

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so cute. I'm glad she's okay.
My T13 is up too and hope you enjoy the tour.

Anonymous said...

she is such a cutiepie!
i've posted 13 too at
http://blog.myspace.com/christengarland

Anonymous said...

love the pictures

I really loved the sleeping on the couch with daddy :)

brings back memories

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the "cool chick" pic.

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! My TT is up, too at www.goddessinthecity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Aww.. she's a cutie. :)

Thanks for almost visiting my TT - they're up now. :D

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics...so cute!!!

My 13 are up!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...she is just precious, adorable, beautiful, and sweet. I LOVE the pic where she is sleeping in her daddy's arms because she has all the chocolate on her. That's so small child to be so exhausted and be able to fall asleep like that. Its precious.

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute list. What a sweetie.

Thanks for stopping by my TT. I can't believe you have a similar Canadian Tour! It just assures that life is never boring :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, she is so adorable! What a great T13 and I loved all the pictures!

Have a great day, mine is up too...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at pics and she's so adorable. A lovely TT.

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Have a wonderful day. Take-Care...

Anonymous said...

Meltdowns are going around. My son freaked on Monday.

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! She is a doll!! Yes, all children are abducted by aliens at one time or another. I am not sure a few of mine have actually returned, I have just gotten use to the aliens. LOL

Great TT!!

Anonymous said...

I finally got mine up.

I can tell you really have fun with her.

Twitter