Jul 28, 2006

Tour of homes

The time has come - come visit our home! BooMama is kind enough to be hosting the first-ever Tour of Homes, so be sure to visit her to get all the other links so you can spy on take a peek into everyone’s homes! Also go on over to Everyday Mommy to celebrate everyday things…..Ok!
Be prepared. I have only lived here a couple of months and I have a million and one things I need to do to the place, and I have done nothing to tidy up, this is my house in all it's messy everyday glory. We’ll begin with our computer, which is in the basement, note that the sign from when prince charming and I got married is up on the wall, corny I know…..























I know that the little princess's bedroom is a mess. I haven't gotten around to cleaning it up yet today. Prince Charming is home and that throws my whole schedule off. For some reason, blogger won't upload the pic of my bedroom in all it's messy glory. (It's true honest!) So you will have to imagine and small, dark, messy cave with a bed in the middle and that is my room.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty couches!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

enjoyed your tour!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers at the movie collection...lol!
Nice to meet you and thank you for inviting us into your home!
:-D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your home with us today:-) It looks like a warm and loving home!! Take care:-)

Anonymous said...

I think the sign from your wedding is sweet, not corny at all. And I love your green walls. Very sweet home. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tour!!
I love the hubby and daughter in the living room -- they make it feel so real!
What a beautiful kitchen!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tour! The photos in the post above are adorable, what a clever idea :)

Anonymous said...

great house, great blog. thanks for sharing with us

Twitter