Aug 18, 2006

Something about Saturday

We cheated on our anniversary dinner, rather than have anyone babysit, we ordered in and spent the evening together watching television and cuddling on the couch. It was nice and I didn't even go over my points in my order. I love how supportive he is of me trying to find things I can order. I love how he tries to find things with me, how he helps me calculate points. I love the way it feels when he wraps his arms around me at night. I love how hard he makes it to get out of bed in the morning.

I went shopping for the little princess. I bought her pants and tops and her favorite purchase of all sparkly new shoes. It is the first time she picked out her own shoes and she wanted to wear all her new things around the house after. She is sooo adorable sometimes. I was thrilled to find pants that actually fit her. This is a coup all in itself. She is so tall and slender (my little supermodel) that clothes aren't made to fit her body type. I am so excited to have clothes to fit her.

I am going to the gym today to arrange my membership. I am so excited to be doing this for myself. I am getting a membership and a bus pass so there will be nothing to stop me from going. And the gym is open when my Little Princess leaves for Daycare so I could even head out early in the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came across your blog here when I went searching for a picture of Cinderella. Your "All About Me" digital scrapbook page appeared in the first page of google images and it caught my eye so I clicked it and I'm really happy I did.

You're a very cool person and you have a beautiful "Princess" and a handsome "Prince Charming."

You're a very beautiful "Cinderella" as well.

You make a lot of sense in your posts. I hope to get the chance to read all your posts!

Stormy

Twitter