Aug 17, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about TC
  1. I watched "So You Think You Can Dance" last night and I am thrilled with the winner! While all of the finalists are awesome, I have always loved his dancing. I just found him so entertaining to watch.
  2. I started watching after this season started and got hooked.
  3. I went through my pile of clothes that my Little Princess is too skinny for and she finally got enough of a belly to hold up some of her pants. I was thrilled.
  4. As she was trying them on, she kept saying, "These ones will fit me mommy." and I kept telling her, "They may not baby but that is okay, you are growing into such a big girl you will fit into them all soon."
  5. I am paranoid about making her feel bad about how small she is.
  6. As long as she is a healthy weight, I think she is beautiful.
  7. I am the most content with my life I have ever been. It feels nice not to be wishing for something to change.
  8. Well I guess winning a lottery would be nice, but failing getting suddenly rich, life is good right now.
  9. I have been watching the "Lord of The Rings" movies with Prince Charming. It is fun to watch them again.
  10. I have the special edition with all the special features. But, by the time we watch all the movies, we are finished with the movies and although we have had them all for over a year, we have yet to watch the special features.
  11. I love Dvd's because I love the special features.
  12. I have three copies of my favorite movie, the original, the digitally remastered and widescreen, but I don't have it on dvd yet. My favorite movie is Grease, followed closely by Dirty Dancing.
  13. Me watching Dirty Dancing, guarrentees, I will make Prince Charming a very happy man later. :-)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, sometime break down and watch those special features on the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy -- I LOVED them. It was fascinating seeing how these epics were created. I think I might have gotten even more enjoyment out of them than I did the actual movies, and I love those. :)

My TT is up, too!
http://southern-born-and-bred.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to win lotto as well... Of course, I'd actually have to spend the money in order to buy a ticket... Good list! :)

Anonymous said...

it is great that you are enjoying this moment in your life. I feel that most human beings are looking back and mourning their past or focusing too much on the future. It is hard to enjoy the present somehow! I love 11 for the same reason as you. And 13 just made me laugh out loud! Lucky prince charming huh? LOL

Anonymous said...

I love the DVD features too. Especially the interviews and commentary. Great list and thanks for stopping by my TT earlier.

Anonymous said...

Isn't #7 nice! Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I love DVDs too, and for the same reason!

Have a great Thursday!

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to hear someone say they are happy w. there life.

I love LOTR!

Your husband is a lucky man.

Anonymous said...

I love Dirty Dancing! i also must have them (my fav movies ) in several different formats! Happy TT!!

Anonymous said...

I love DVD's too! I was just telling someone that I lost our TV to our 3 year old. I've been even ordering TV shows from Blockbuster so I can watch them at my own convenience. I'm seriously thinking of getting a TiVo also. Great list. -Margie

Anonymous said...

Grease & DD are 2 of my favs as well. They always make me happy :)

Anonymous said...

: )

Anonymous said...

Great list!! Glad that life is good for you right now! :)

Have a great Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I haven't watching LOTR for months...I really need to get those out again.

My 13 are up!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, go Benji!! I'm so glad he won! Our TT this week is the 13 favorite games of the Lil' Duck - come check it out! Have a wonderful Thursday ;).

Anonymous said...

Recently I wateched Dirty Dancing again with my niece who had never seen it. We both loved watching it together. So much fun!

Anonymous said...

Isn't #7 wonderful. Just to be happy with the way things are going, and living just for the day! Not thinking about yesterday, and not worrying about tomorrow.
I started going through clothes. My SIL trade off. I gave her my oldest clothes, which she just sent back, and then she gave me her youngest clothes and I'm going through what I need to give back. With new school clothes, and Christmas on the way going through stuff is an on going thing. Out with the old, in with the new!
Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies, Escpecially the part where they lip sync the song, OH BABY, Your'e the one!!

Anonymous said...

Do you also watch Dancing With the Stars? They recently went public with this season's celebrity contestants. Jerry Springer is one of them! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Hey TC!

I thought you would appreciate my piece today.
I did it on Newfoundland Art.

Anonymous said...

You know, I was pleasantly surprised that I liked the LOTR movies. Being the sci fi geek, you would think I would have flocked to see them in the theaters. Far from it. I used to poke fun at DH when he and his "geek squad" would go to the theaters to see the movies.

But I did like them! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

That's so great that you're content!

I like Diry Dancing a lot too. I watched some of it yesterday but then hubby came home and wated to watch Hero (I wasn't watching it when he walked in so he didn't know I was wathing the TV).

Anonymous said...

I like your list! I love the movie dirty dancing too! Have a good one and thankyou for stopping by my post!

Twitter