Sep 29, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Thirteen


Questions for Friday’s Feast are here if you want to join in the fun….
Appetizer
What is your favorite herb or spice?


thats tough I use a lot of them, I guess chili powder or garlic powder

Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.


He stopped loving her today (editors note: very old song by George Jones)

Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be?


Laundry (always), dishes (always), phone parents, get up early, go to bed, etc.

Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).

(editors note: oops I forgot this one when I first posted.) Mmmm . . . something interesting. I guess that would be that my father was once the star in a stage play in toronto. He was offered a roll in a big movie but then during negotiations his manager skipped town with all his stuff. Leaving Dad out in the cold.

Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?

Probably about 5 in the morning, not including working nightshift and staying up for 2 days.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I think you missed your Main Course..... love garlic powder! Guess who is doing FF now? ME!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Your soup is one of my favorite.

I'm up.

Anonymous said...

great list

Anonymous said...

Who sings your soup? (Now that's a sentence I'd never thought I'd use!)

Anonymous said...

What a great soup choice! I love that song.

Anonymous said...

I like how you put up a pic of a feast. You are the first person I've seen do that.

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of your soup before either, who does sing it?
Happy FF!

Anonymous said...

I remember that song. We always had a country/western station on when I was growing up. Great Feast!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great feast, I enjoyed your soup! My feast is served, come on by for a bite.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I wish my Salad could be as small as yours! LOL! I won't even begin to list all the things I NEED to be doing -- I'm in denial!

Great feast!

Anonymous said...

George Jones? I love country western singers!! In fact, my choice today was Eddy Arnold!

Mine's served.

Happy Friday TC.

Anonymous said...

I put garlic in everything.

Yummy meal!

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves Garlic.

Anonymous said...

Maybe your dad was meant to be just your dad and not some big star who leads a lonely existence. At least he had you.

Come dine with me.

Anonymous said...

What a great feast!

Anonymous said...

How in the world did you stay up for two whole days?

Twitter