Sep 13, 2006

My Blogiversary--Thank You for Sharing My journey

It's my blogiversary! As of this week, I have been blogging here at After The Glass Slipper for a year!

Wow time has flown. I have made a lot of friends that have welcomed me into their lives every day and I am so grateful for that.

Over the course of the year, I think a lot has changed. The tone of my blog varies depending on my mood and what is going on in my life. I can be pretty funny (I think) when I am in the mood and bad things happening sometimes sets me to laughing. When my coffee perk goes beserk, when my computer fritzes out, or when I totally humiliate myself in public, I sometimes feel it is so bad it is funny. I did a lot more of that in the past. I would like to get back to that again.

Throughout the course of the year you have shared a lot of moments with me. I shared Prince Charming's obsession with the remote. Which by the way is going full strength to this day.

I also gave you a glimpse of my darker sides. PMS Cinderella made an appearance, and I know it wasn't pretty. I rejoiced in my life, complained about it, felt sad for Prince Charming and tried to duel a computer. I wondered about what my 17 year old self would think of me now.

I shared my fears, and Little Princess's, and my thoughts on marriage and what love is, some funny antics from Little Princess, as well of some secrets from my past. We discussed Body image, and my war with my inner inner fat chick.

In the last year, I have moved twice, Little Princess has started Day Care and I have lost 61 lbs. And through it all, you were there. I shared my life and its soundtrack with you and you were kind enough to take the journey with me. So thank you my dear Blog friends. It has been wonderful taking this journey with you.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi TC, It's been awhile. I remember when you started. Weren't you pink back then? Congratualations on the year mark!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Happy anniversary! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog again! Been a long time. I need to catch up, like you we are moving fiends. We are moving next month, so I'll be off the blog-o-sphere for a while but I will return. I've missed you!

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me, the other Colleen! LOL. Happy Bloggiversary!!! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday! My how your blog has grown!

Anonymous said...

you go girl!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! That's very cool. Sounds like you've covered a lot of blog-ground in the past year! Thanks for stopping by my site.

Kelly
Home of Pass the Torch Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary. Wow, 61 pounds! Just from blogging? ;)

Anonymous said...

61 pounds? WOW!! t hat is amazing!

happy blogaversary!!

Anonymous said...

happy anni!!!!!
I am still so proud of your 61 pounds!!!!
You need to talk about it on Workin' Out.. tap! tap! nudge! nudge! heeheehee!
I am sooo glad I found your blog! you never fail to keep me interested!
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Congrats on one year! I'll be bringing the sugar-free cake for the party!!!

Anonymous said...

I came over here from Kelly's blog to wish you a happy 1 year blog anniversary! Hooray for you!

I'm hosting a Hooray for 100 link exchange over on my blog. I don't suppose you know which post was your 100th post, do you? If so, please go add that post link to my link exchange.

Thanks! And again, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yahooo! It is so exciting to be around for a year.

I am so glad I stumbled across your blog.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Just slipping over from Leesa's blog to wish you a Happy Blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!!
Congratulations! I'm glad to have found your blog, which if I haven't told you looks fabulous.
Have a great day TC!

Anonymous said...

What a year....you rock girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Thanks for bringing us along on your journey! It's been fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary!! I'm so glad that I met you. =O)

Anonymous said...

and we are happy that you came back after a long gap.
:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! That's great! Time really does fly, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Congradulations on your blogiversary. Just keep on bloggin'.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary! You have gone through a lot this past year - to lose 61 lbs is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary.

61 pounds?! You go girl. I have lost 30, but I have another 40 to go. I will get there. I am determined. Got any secrets to share?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first year as part of the blogosphere.

Well done. I'm sure there'll be plenty more to come in the years to come.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogging anniversary :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogversary sweetie!!!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

http://bloggygossip.com/2006/09/15/twisted-cindy-turns-1/

Twitter