Sep 17, 2006

Sunday Sillies

Kitchen Slogans

A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious.

No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.

If we are what we eat, than I'm fast, cheap and easy.

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.

Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.

Help keep the kitchen clean - eat out.

You know the dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.

Countless number of people have eaten in this kitchen and gone on to lead normal lives.

My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laughs this morning!

Anonymous said...

This list would make a great T13. My next house I want Jon to program a Rosie Robot Maid for me. I don't mind cooking - it's all the other mudane tasks like cleaning.

Either the robot or a house designed in waterproof marble and washables. So when I leave the house, I just lock the door and set a button to clean. Just like a dishwasher. While I'm gone, the entire interior is washed, sanitized, smells fresh and dried. Including our pets.

-M

Anonymous said...

LOVE those!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Margaret - I want to leave the house and have it all shiney and clean.

Thanks for the smiles this afternoon!

Anonymous said...

These are really good - I have one that says, "This isn't a construction zone - kids just live here."

Kelly

Twitter