Sep 7, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Reasons TC is thinking about
  1. Notsosnowwhite has gone home and I haven't talked to her all day. I miss her like crazy and I am thinking about her wondering how things are going back home.
  2. Apparently Little Princess has a school supply list I need to fill for preschool. Who knew that you had to get supplies for preschool??
  3. It was quiet in the house today when Prince Charming left for school but he was only gone less than an hour apparently there was registration and things and no actual classes. It is the same tomorrow.
  4. In the last two days, I have washed the floors of the entire house, done several loads of laundry, scrubbed down my kitchen and my living room, and cleaned up Little Princess's room. I am feeling very productive.
  5. I went shopping today and the store didn't have half of the things I was looking for. I was very frustrated.
  6. Prince Charming was exhausted from getting up early for school and was in bed by 9:30, Little Princess was asleep by 8:30 and I am up alone with the computer.
  7. I bought a couple of casseroles for Prince Charming's suppers as a treat. One was a Presidents Choice Mexican Strata that I cooked today that he really liked. they were on sale and it ended up being cheaper than buying the ingredients to cook him something. I figured he would probably like a break from my cooking anyway.
  8. I have gotten back to scrapbooking again. I am so pleased. It makes me feel good to see the finished results
  9. Like this one:
  10. And this one:
  11. And this one:
  12. I love that the girls on Big Brother figured Will and Boogie out! That was awesome. That was the best episode ever!
  13. Prince Charming (whom I sucked into watching this by showing him Will's antics) says that he would have been pissed at the girls. I told him they only did what chilltown did to all the other houseguests. But I do hope that Janelle and Will are friends after. They were cute.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

Thursday Thirteen Participants

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool scrapbook pages!!

I missed the challenge as well... Too early (though not 4 a.m.!).

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hey TC! Your scrapbooking is fantastic! I have never heard of a school supply list for preschool...ridiculous. Huggs from Nova Scotia!

Anonymous said...

I love your scrapbook pages!!
I tried the challenge, but didn't come to 13. i'll save it for another time. This week my TT is about birthday facts.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love love love your scrapbook pages!!!!!!!
I love when I am feeling productive :)

Anonymous said...

you have been doing great scrapbook pages!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your scrapbooking pages.

Just wait, you will spend fortunes on school supplies.

Happy T13!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pages! Love it!

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I love the scrapbook pages.

Great List and Have a Happy!

Anonymous said...

Those are very pretty scrapbooking pages!

Anonymous said...

I need to get to #4 too! I have all that to do today, but I'd rather do a couple scrapbook
los! :P
Your layouts are so pretty!
Have a great Thursday, TC!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of a school supply list for preschool. I wish GG had one because I love shopping for school things. I know, I'm a nerd!

Anonymous said...

I like the scrapbooking pages

Anonymous said...

You had such a great time when your friend came last weekend you must be missing her like crazy now. Great 13! -Margie

Twitter