Oct 8, 2006

Holiday weekend

Well it is a holiday weekend here. And I am going over to my Uncles for dinner. It should be fun. I love him and Little Princess loves to visit there. They have a LOT of dogs, and they bark like crazy. When we used to go at first Little Princess would sit on the kitchen counter and shake whenever the dogs barked. They she would make a mad dash for the living room (which has glass doors) slamming the door behind her. There she would hide from the dogs until we left. But now, she looks them right in the eye and says, "be quiet dogs!" It is so cute to see her so brave. The only time she gets scared now is if she is surprised by one. And truthfully who wouldn't be scared by a horde of dogs popping up behind them and barking like maniacs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for her for being brave! And I don't blame her for startling at the sound of a pack of dogs...lol!

Anonymous said...

Awwww. I can see her saying that. Enjoy your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Good for Lil'Princess to be so brave and to say that!
Enjoy your dinner at your Uncles.

Anonymous said...

Little Princess sure is brave. I don't know if I'd do that even now! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Twitter