Oct 5, 2006

Thursday Thirteen--Christmas Wish List


Thirteen Things TC wants to buy before Christmas
  1. A winter coat for Prince charming
  2. More books for Little Princess
  3. Tools for Prince Charming
  4. Polly Pockets for Little Princess
  5. Decorations since all of mine are on the other side of the province
  6. Some new outfits for Little Princess
  7. Some socks and underwear for Prince charming (he likes it honest)
  8. Same as above for Little Princess in some disney characters or Dora
  9. Wrapping paper and tape
  10. A sheet set for Little Princess
  11. A table and chairs for Little Princess
  12. A toy box for Little Princess
  13. New glasses, mugs, and silverware for the kitchen.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  1. Lindsay
  2. Colleen
  3. Diane
  4. Janene
  5. Chelle Y.
  6. Silver
  7. kailani
  8. Tink
  9. Hails
  10. Carmen
  11. NAncy
  12. Tee-T
  13. leave a comment and I will link you here


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY TC!
Wrapping paper and tape.... go to Sams or Costco! They have GREAT deals!
your list made my mind spin, i have SO much stuff to do in the next few months.. and on top of all that my best friend is about to have a baby!!! WOOHOOO, Iam gonna be BUSY!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I don't think I could ever do that list. Mine would be much too long to even think of narrowing it down to only 13 options!
Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

I think mine will consist of lots of tech stuff. PDAs, cell phones, memory cards... wait, I'm not suppose to buy them, I should get someone to buy thm for me!! Wahahaha!!!

Oh the joys of being a girl! :)

Anonymous said...

CHRISTMAS! Are you serious? I have no clue how you could be making a Christmas list already!

But you're going to be the one laughing when it's 12/23 and I'm running around like a pregnant chicken with her head cut off! :)

Maybe I'll take this as a sign I'd better get a move on! :)

Mine's up ~ Happy Thursday

Anonymous said...

You're one of those who shops already!?! Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Happy Shopping :D Great list.

Anonymous said...

My daughter loves Polly Pockets! I think they're cute but we keep losing those tiny shoes!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a Christmas-list already! Good for you, enjoy the shopping!
My TT is about witches.

Anonymous said...

I havent even started to think about xmas yet!!

Good luck getting all this though!

Happy TT

Anonymous said...

i love buying Christmas decorations. :)

Looks like the princess won't have anything to get for actual Christmas, if you buy it all before. ;)

Anonymous said...

OUCH! Christmas, can I skip it?

Good luck getting all that done!

Anonymous said...

One word: eBay! hahaha
Good luck with your shopping.

Anonymous said...

Christmas is my favorite time of year. The decorations, the gifts, the Christmas spirit and music. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Great list - I love the spirit of Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wow. This reminds me that I must start my list for Hannukah. 8 nights of celebrating and making it fun for kids. Ugh!

Anonymous said...

Let's call that a Christmas shopping list mmmkay?

Twitter