Oct 17, 2006

Tuesday Ten

  1. I am feeling really energized and excited about things today. I feel like I am on top of things and that everything is going great.
  2. My all time favorite song is Unchained Melody. I loved it in Ghost and I used to have this friend who was a singer. When I went to his concert, I was sitting in the front row and he was sitting on a stool singing the song and after it was over, he leaned down and gave me the rose he was holding while he was singing. This song just completely takes me away.
  3. I am missing my friends the last couple of days. I have one friend in Halifax that I haven't seen in years. We have drifted apart a bit and we talked via email yesterday. I am wishing I could really visit with her and catch up.
  4. My best friend in the whole world lives in a few hours away and I miss her like crazy. I liked having her here to share all the parts of my day with.
  5. I am proud of how much Little Princess's eating is improving and how we are doing together. There was a little while she was getting really defiant and she only really listened to her father. I even broke down and told her on more than one occasion, "If you don't behave I am going to go get your father." I never thought I would say that. She was just so used to me being the soft one. But now, she knows I mean business when I am telling her things and she listens to me. We are just doing so well together. She helps me in the kitchen, cuddles with me, performs little shows for me, and includes me in her play. It is sweet.
  6. I love grocery shopping by myself. It is really the only thing I do outside the house by myself these days. And I love doing it.
  7. I haven't told Prince Charming, but I dont' think I am going to be joining Weight Watchers officially for now. Christmas is coming and we could really use the money for other things. I am hoping to be down to goal or close before Christmas so that means I may never actually get to join WW.
  8. I love to listen to Aqua songs. They are just so upbeat and funny. They make me smile.
  9. I was looking at old pictures yesterday and I am amazed at how much Little Princess has changed and I didn't even realize. She was still a toddler/child back then but now she is well and truly my little girl. It makes me proud and sad to see her growing so fast. I am not ready for her to be so big but I love the person she is becoming and how much fun we have together.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They really do grow up quickly, don't they!

And even if you don't actually join Weight Watchers, you're still going to be my inspiration while I'm going!

Anonymous said...

You are doing great - keep up the great work - and think of the money you are saving! I go - but that's because I'm not doing as awesome as you!

Twitter