Feb 10, 2007

Here's Where Happily Ever After starts

I have been feeling the need to reinvent myself in the blogosphere. I do apologize to my blog friends if they find this a bit unsettling but I have been doing this a long time and I am not the person I was when I started out on this journey.

When I started, I was frustrated and stressed and unsure and wondering if this was how my life was supposed to end up. Then I began a weight loss journey that fractured off into another blog where I shared that journey.

Slowly, over the course of time, I began to have a compartmentalized take on the blogosphere and the internet . . . a sort of split personality. Here, I was a mother, there I was a scrapbooker, here I was losing weight and here I was something else again.

Today, I want a blog where I share all of me. Because, truly I am all of those things. I am a mother and a wife, I love scrapbooking, I still struggle with my weight, and I am a new vegetarian. I want one place to share whatever part of me is at the forefront that day. I want to share all the parts of me with you. I am Twisted Cinderella living my happily ever after. I am no longer frustrated, stressed and unsure. This really is my happily ever after and it is so much more than I thought it would be.

So this is me . . . all of me . . . the good, the bad, the frantic, the content . . . all the parts of me that make up my particular version of happily ever after.




7 comments:

Harmonia said...

Always nice to meet a fellow veggie and scrapbooker!

Thanks for joining Veggin Out! Welcome!

http://harmonia.bloggoing.com

Karin said...

Nice new digs! We all need a change now and then :)

Fantastagirl said...

Change is good!

Leanne said...

Good for you! Congratulations on the consolidation! :)

Notsosnowwhite said...

This is pretty cool...

Kat said...

Good for you! I love the new look too!

Cory said...

We all need to change occassionally, and it means we all only have to visit you once to get everything!!!
I really like the look of this place too!

Twitter