Mar 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Random Things about TC's One and Only Love Prince Charming

1. I am so proud of him and how hard he worked this year.
2. He is currently at his last day of school! He did it! He got through it!
3. He passed every single exam and every single assignment.
4. If I had to guess I would say his average mark was in the 90's.
5. It is so good for him to have this. To have this education. To have the ability to do something for himself and his family.
6. He is an amazing supportive husband.
7. He listens to me when I need someone to discuss my diet, my blog, my groups, my scrapping with. He offers me advice and leaves it up to me whether I follow it or not.
8. Little Princess absolutely adores her father. If he has been in his room, or on the computer, or some other type of thing too long and she is missing him, she calls out to him to come cuddle and he comes out and does just that.
9. It warms my heart when to see them cuddle, play, tickle, or just talk together.
10. I love to listen to him share his hobbies with me.
11. He is such an enthusastic person. He takes great joy is so many things and it makes me smile to see that.
12. He appreciates the things I do that balance him out as well. He tells me that he likes that I care for our home and our budget. It means so much to me to hear those things.
13. He knows when to take life seriously and when to just have fun and take a childlike joy in it. He balances me out in that way as I tend to take things too seriously sometimes. I am so incredibly proud of him for finishing his welding course today!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  • Leave a comment and I will add you here




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






12 comments:

Raggedy said...

That was beautiful!
Thank you for sharing.
Happy TT'ing
Mine is posted

Caylynn said...

He sounds like a great guy! Congratulations to him on doing so well in school. :)

Happy T13. :)

Mama Duck said...

Awww, congrats to him, how sweet!!

Lil' Duck Duck

Anonymous said...

you are one lucky mom for sure!!! he sure makes u soo proud & happy!

Unknown said...

It's great that you have someone to share life with and that he seems like a great guy. Good for you.

Carmen said...

aw, you sound like a lucky gal. :) And you're lookin' good with the weight loss!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...that is so sweet. He is such a great guy. What will he do now that he is done w. school?

Lazy Daisy said...

Way to go Prince Charming! What a sweet post. Congrats to both of you.

Anonymous said...

He truly is the perfect Prince Charming.Beautiful layout,as always!
Happy Thursday, TC!

Cafe Cats said...

Happily ever after, indeed. Congrats to you both!

My TT is up too.

Melli said...

Oh! Congrats to Prince Charming! Is this a Union apprenticeship ending? Or private industry? My son took welding in school - but then decided to go a different direction -- after we bought him tools and a $300 Welding Helmet! LOL! kids....

Anonymous said...

You got an interesting blog theme! And I LOVE al the scrapbook pictures you have here! How did you make them?

Thanks for stopping by :)

-- Gabrielle

Twitter