Apr 20, 2007

Friday Feast


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!
Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?
Multigrain. I love the nutty flavor of a lot of multigrain breads.
Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
About 4 years ago. But I really need to buy a new one.
Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
Oh brother, who knows. More than I should, less than I want to.
Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
I don't know. I remember there have been times it has gotten really high, but I am usually too sick to really track it.
Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.
When I am stressed, I have bad dreams.




6 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Sounds like it time for a new pillow...since our answers are the same you want to go shopping together? Ha! Love your photo pages and cartoon.

Hootin Anni said...

Love your salad....how you served it up for us. Clever. And delicious.

Happy feasting.
Mine's served up.

Anonymous said...

It's always nice to get a new pillow :) Great feast!

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday.
I agree with that dessert. Stress and eating too close to bedtime.

Have a lovely weekend.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your feast. Your salad is great!!Loved it,and thank you for the cute cartoon. I hope he can take the *hint*!LOL!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

That was me above.
~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

Twitter