Apr 23, 2007

The interview (and other stuff)

Fantastagirl is being interviewed by Tug and I asked her to interview me:

1) Your Little Princess is the prettiest little girl - when you look at baby pictures does she look more like you or Prince Charming. (love the photo-pages you put together - they are awesome!!)

I think that when I was bigger I thought she looked more like Prince Charming. She has his big brown eyes. But now that I am losing weight, I can see that she had and still has my face shape and my eyelashes.

2) You've recently lost a lot of weight - (congrats btw - you are looking fantastic!) What advice could you give to someone who is trying to lose weight?


My big word of advice is never give up. It gets tough. Just believe that you can do this and that whatever happens with those darned numbers on the scale you are living in a healthier way now than you were before.

3) Do you remember what you wanted to be when you grew up when you were 5, 10, and 20?


I wanted to be a teacher when I was 5 and 10. When I was 20, I wanted to be a writer or a teacher. But I liked my job as a cake decorator back then too.

4) You live in Canada - what is one of the best things about living in your Country?


The people. I love how people are here. There is a quiet dignity and a friendly openess about people here that I love. I also love the mountains and the oceans but I hear that they have those in other places, (imagine that!)

5) You are granted three wishes - what would they be?


  1. To have enough money to have all of my family's and my best friend's bills paid off in full and to live comfortably without worry.
  2. To have access to whatever it took to make Little Princess a well-rounded happy adult.
  3. To have another child.


    If anyone else wants to play along:
  • Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
  • I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
  • You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
  • You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
  • When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Photography

In an effort to feed my interest in photography, I have decided to do a little research to see what I can learn about it. There are an almost infinite number of sites with lots of helpful tips and information for anyone wanting to look into to.


In just a few minutes I found these sites:



  1. Photo Secrets: has good information for beginners on how to take better photos.

  2. Photography tips: Features information, tips and hints on all aspects of photography.

  3. Electric Teacher: 11 Tips To Taking Quality Photos

  4. MacDev Center: Top Ten Digital Photography Tips

  5. National Geographic: Adventure Photography Tips

  6. PictureCorrect: Digital Photography Tips and Lessons

I am really looking forward to investigating and really digging through and learning how to improve my pictures.


Little Princess



Little Princess is going to kinderstart when she wakes up. She is sooo excited. Her only complaint is that she hates that she only gets to go for an hour. She wants to stay all day. She loves it so much and she can't wait until kindergarten. I keep telling her that her teacher isn't ready for her yet but that she can go soon.

7 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Great answers - thank you for answering the questions!

Shelley said...

Hey there TC...

I'll play along...interview me!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these interview things. I am going to have to remember all this stuff about you in case you give me a "Pop Quiz". lol. :-)

Have a great week my friend!

Cheryl said...

Wow...thanks for the photography list...now...to find time to read!

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers. I would love to learn how to decorate cakes.
Thanks for the photography list.

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

Wow thanks for the great sites to learn more about photography. I love to learn more abou it!

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

okay I would like to play along. Interview me please

Twitter