Apr 14, 2007

Hobby


Theme: Hobby Become a Photo Hunter View Blogroll


I found this week's theme hard. I have several hobbies. Which one do I choose? Which one best represents me? Hmmmm . . . then I figured, why pick only one.
So here they are:
I like to learn about living a healthy lifestyle and weight loss.


I love to collect movies and books. These are some of my movies.
I like to learn new vegan recipes for me to try and then share them on my blog.

I love photography and digital scrapbooking

11 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

What a lot of hobbies! Thanks for sharing them.

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, look at you Miss Thing...so multitalented. I'm impressed...You Go Girl!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations ont he weight loss! Great hobby!

Hey, you do digital scrapbooking too! I just started a meme for that...would you like to join me?

Lynn said...

I like what you're doing specially living a healthy lifestyle.

Fantastagirl said...

I love your weight loss pictures - you rock girl!!

Girlie said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I like the product of digiscrapping...but it seems really complicated.

Books...I dig books!

Linda said...

Those are some great hobbies and very well represented! Congratulations on your weight loss, you look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Great hobbies and congrats on the weightloss. I respect you for sticking with it!!

Carole Burant said...

All wonderful hobbies and congratulations on losing so much weight!! That's quite an achievement:-) Have a terrific weekend! xo

Andree said...

You are doing a wonderful job in every area! And you are very talented and self-motivated to continue.

srp said...

Wonderful pictures of great hobbies. Hobbies do so enrich our lives, don't they? Have a great weekend.

Twitter