Apr 21, 2007

Steps


Theme: Steps Become a Photo Hunter View Blogroll


To me the steps outside my front door and the steps of the houses on my street, are the first place I notice that spring is coming. I look up and down my street and on a nice day, everywhere I look, I see people sitting and chatting and kids playing. I love it. It feels like home. It feels like a neighbourhood. It is wonderful. So for my steps pictures today, I thought I would share some pics from the front steps I share with the best neighbours in the world that were taken last summer.




9 comments:

Lynn said...

Your place sure does seem to have a friendly neighborhood. :)

Andree said...

You'r'e right, you do seem to have the best neighbors! What a great dog, too! ;-)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Very cool 'hood you have there!
Great pup in last photo :)

Cheryl said...

Awww...I wanna hang out on your steps! It looks welcoming.

srp said...

Steps and front porches, more homes should have them... then perhaps we could get back to that sense of close knit community there used to be. I guess air conditioning has part of the blame as well, we no longer cool down on the front porches.

Full Contact, Savior-centric Livin said...

I love that feeling of community from chatting together on the steps, too!

Anonymous said...

it is sad though in most urban communities nowadays there is little interaction between neighbours

Harajuku PearL said...

this is really a fun and friendly step to chill out!!..

Pearl

Kailani said...

It's so great that you live in a wonderful neighborhood where everyone gets along. Makes life that much more fun!

Kailani
An Island Life

Twitter