Apr 10, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It is Tackle It Tuesday. I decided to tackle the laundry room this week. I don't have it finished yet, but here are some before pics.

Here is the pile of clean clothes in my basement laundry room that need to be put away in everyones closets.


Here is the pile of laundry on the basement floor that needs to be washed.

Little Princess is loving have my best friend here. It is so sweet. They love each other so much. I love that they have that bond. It does my heart good to see it.




Here is little Princess with Prince Charming. She loves her daddy and he is keeping her little legs warm while we wait for the bus.

My Uncles 13 year old Stepdaughter just loves Little Princess and she took Little Princess into her room and dolled her up. Now the mommy in me looked in shock and thought, "WHAT have you done to my beautiful little girl!?!" But I recognized that they were having fun and that hey both thought she was beautiful and let it go and just took pics. I personally liked it better once she ate chocolate and got it all over her face. LOL.




UPDATE
Here are the AFTER pics of my Tackle!

8 comments:

Melli said...

Oh doesn't it feel sooooooo good to have that laundry table clean!? For a minute... LOL!

My oldest daughter used to "fix" her little sister up with make-up when they were younger -- it always drove me crazy - but like you - I did the picture thing and told them both how GORGEOUS she was!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Quite a big difference yes! Well done!

...and she really is a little princess! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Ops, I forget to say that you're added to the blogroll too :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow you should feel great about accomplishing all of that! Congratulations!

Karen said...

Great job on the laundry! It's never-ending, isn't it? :)

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Great job tackling the laundry! Your daughter is adorable :)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great Job! Your daughter is very cute. I like your blog. Stop in for a visit sometime.:)

Many blessings,

Angel Mama ():) Pearls of Wisdom

Fantastagirl said...

You got so much done!! I need to get off the computer and tackle my laundry (it just keep growing!) and pay bills...(yucky!)

Twitter