Jun 4, 2007

The End

After my U/S today, I had a lot of cramping and bleeding. I blamed it on the U/S and tried not to worry. At 4:30 am I passed something that looked suspicious to me, I brought it to the ER and they confirmed my worst fears. I lost my baby. I don't know why. It is so rare after seeing the heartbeat. They did tell me that if the doctor who did my U/S today had waited to get my HCG results, we would have known as my levels had dropped. On Monday, they were about 1400 and on Friday they had increased but only to 1600 and today they had dropped to 480.

I am so completely heartbroken, I can't even tell you. I don't know where to go or what to do next. The nurse was so kind and sat and talked to me and held my hand while I cried and walked me to the door, but I am so lost and sad.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I am SO sorry for your loss. I have had 2 miscarriages myself, so I do understand what you are going through.

And if you need to vent, or talk, or just be, let me know. I can give you a call, or you can call or find me thru an instant messenger. I'm so serious. Take good care.

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. XOXO

Cory said...

I'm so sorry! I know that you have wanted this so much. We're all hear for you if you need anything at all.

You'll be in thoughts and prayers.

what? said...

So sorry to hear of your loss!

Elle said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that we are all here for you right now, if you ever need to talk. You are in my prayers. HUGS.

Unknown said...

there are probably no words that will console you the way you need to be consoled, but i'm so sorry to hear about your loss...

Anonymous said...

So very very sorry.

Anonymous said...

*HUGS* I am so sorry. I know there are no words that will help you feel any better right now. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Nancy said...

(((Hugs))) There are no real words of comfort. Just know we are all caring about you and you are in many prayers.

Cheryl said...

I was thinking about you and came here to check how you were doing, only to be sadden. I am sad with you and my prayers are with you.

Shelley said...

I am so sorry. I am truly heartbroken to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my hearts and prayers.

Much love to you!

hugs,

Carla said...

I am so very sorry. I have 3 babies in heaven. I will be praying for you.

pastgirl said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Mike Minzes said...

Great blog!! I will be back for more!!
-0-0-

Holly said...

I just ran across your blog for the first time today, and my heart broke when I read this post. I cannot imagine a worse heartache than losing a child. My prayers are with you. God bless.

Twitter