Jun 15, 2007

Friday Feast


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!
Appetizer
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…

The best thing about where I live is
the people around me. I love my neighbours. I love my neighbourhood.

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).

Morning Mist. I love the smell of the morning air.

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?

Me? I can't even remember. Prince Charming is the one who installs software on the computer.

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?
Get good deals on her grocery expedition today.

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?

On me? I tend to wear only one color at a time. I wear a lot of black, blue, grey, red and brown.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great time grocery shopping :) Great Feast.

Anonymous said...

This is mad...We have the exact same soup...Lol!
I toyed with "Dew" instead of "Mist" and "summer" instead of "Morning" but somehow ended up with the same thing as you...
Funny :)

Thanx for sharing in this weeks feast & hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Anonymous said...

ok apparently we have a lot in common. I absolutely loved your main course, being the frugal gal I am. In addition, your soup is similar to mine. I loved your blog and will favorite it and be back often.

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday.
I like to save on those grocery bills too.

Have a great weekend.

Mz Jackson said...

Good luck on those grocery deals! Happy Friday.

Kim said...

Great feast today. Loved all of your dishes!

Mine is up...come on over!

Lady Jane said...

I like a lot of blue, grey, and black too! And good deals at the grocery store are always fabulous!

JHS said...

I'm a monochromatic dresser, too. Black and black. Nice feast.

Eleisia said...

Liked your Friday Feast! My Prince Charming installs most of the programs on my computer too.
Great main course.

Come visit my feast.

Twitter