Jun 28, 2007

Friends

Scroll down for Thursday Thirteen



This week's theme is "Friends." I did these pages last summer. Princess has so much fun playing with MAMA in love's adorable son, that when I saw the theme for this Thursday, I knew that I had lots of pics of them together and lots of scrapbook pages. Perfect!
Take time to visit and comment on others. It will be fun to see how everyone interprets this word and all the quotes that are possible.




Doctors Visit

I finally went to the doctor yesterday and got medication to clear up my UTI. I have such an issue with going to the doctor these days. It took me a week of discomfort and wincing to finally get up the gumption to call the doctor. When I did I was in cold sweats and shaking. I just didn't want to go. I didn't want to get on the bus and go halfway across town and walk down that long road. I didn't want to sit in that room and wait. I didn't want to look around and remember the tears shed in that room. I didn't want the doctor to ask me questions about my loss. I didn't want to go to the doctor at all. But I put on my big girl panties and I dealt with it. I did it and now I can get better.



5 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Going to the doctor is never easy. They usually never say "You are doing great, here is a shot that will add five years to your life and make you ten times healthier."

k8 said...

ugh- UTI. i used to get em all the time when i waited tables. hope you feel better.

Fantastagirl said...

I hate UTI's - they are so painful!

Cheryl said...

I am trying to scrap pages in and getting behind in commenting, etc! As always, great layouts! I like the torn papers on the top one and the rafia ribbon on the second.

I am sorry you have to go through the painful memories in the doctor's office...I can only imagine!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Sending hugs and prayers your way from Colorado.

Twitter