Jun 23, 2007

Wildflower Saturday Scraps

It is time for Saturday Scraps! It’s a chance to show off your scrapbook layouts either traditional paper or digital. Everyone is welcome to join in. If you post your layouts, be sure you link to click on the pic to link to the Official Saturday Scraps, so your friends can join us. She also has a Mr. Linky up, so we can all visit your beautiful scrapbook page.

She provides a link for the digital freebie kit to use. You don’t have to use this kit, you can show off any of your digi scrap layouts.

I love to use the kits she provides and here’s mine for this week!

4 comments:

Moby Dick said...

I would like to visit your blog more often, but it usually freezes up my computer and takes several minutes to download. I have DSL 3.0, which loads most pages instantly.

Unfortunately, when a graphics intensive page archives too many posts on each page, it will crash computers that do not have more than the standard 512 RAM.

I like you blog a lot, but I do not like crashing my computer, so just hope you understand why I am not visiting you every day!!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I reduced the resolution on my graphics. I hope this makes it easier for you to visit my page. Let me know if you still have difficulties and I will see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

What amazes me is how you layer everything and your attention to details. Like the stitching,folded ribbon, and clips, and the black scalloped mat. Wildflowers makes me smile too, especially if a 'Lil Princess gave them to me.
Thanks for participating this week.
I'm always inspired when I see your layouts.

Sue said...

Wow! I love your layout. I'm new to this so I love to see what others do. It really inspires me to keep plugging away at learning it all.

:)

Twitter