Jul 22, 2007

Aren't I lucky?


Not too much going on in my world today. I bought a dryer yesterday but I don't get it until next weekend. I am giving up my rented washer this week to buy a new one in two weeks. So for a little while, I will finally have a lovely dryer to dry the clothes I can't wash! Hmmm . . . that should be fun. I am madly trying to conquer Mount Laundry today so that at least I will start this laundry famine with a house full of clean clothes.

aaaaggghhh! I swear I just saw a bug run across my desk and under my CPU! UGH! Now I am freaked out and itchy! . . . . . Well I just moved my CPU to check and I see nothing so maybe it was my imagination. Let us hope shall we?

Anyway back to my boring day. Today will be filled with the wonders of Laundry and dishes and housecleaning galore. Aren't I just the lucky one to get to do such wonders. LOL just kidding, I don't really mind and I like the feeling of accomplishment when I have it all done.

Oh great! Now it is starting to rain so today I have all that laundry I can washed but can't dry and next week I will have all that laundry I can dry but can't wash. Just my luck!

2 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

OMG, don't get me dstarted on the laundry, LOL. I got 6 people to wash for here, it is Winter, we had snow for the first time in 20 years here!! And...my dryer is on the blink, waaaahhhhhh. Did you hear me cry?? LMAO

Glad you found me again, I have not visited you since my house mover last January, and since then so much has changed.
I am finally loosing weight, yayyy, and feeling great too :)

Anonymous said...

I say just buy new clothes! LOL!

Twitter