Jul 14, 2007

Garden Scraps

Scroll down for Saturday Photo Hunt
It is time for Saturday Scraps! It’s a chance to show off your scrapbook layouts either traditional paper or digital. Everyone is welcome to join in. If you post your layouts, be sure you link to click on the pic to link to the Official Saturday Scraps, so your friends can join us. She also has a Mr. Linky up, so we can all visit your beautiful scrapbook page.

She provides a link for the digital freebie kit to use. You don’t have to use this kit, you can show off any of your digi scrap layouts.

I love to use the kits she provides and here’s mine for this week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing so awesome with your scrapbooking!!!! I would be awful..lol Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Your page is really pretty! I haven't quiet gotten into digital as I love paper scrapping so much, but I have dabbled a bit.

I have one up too :D

Anonymous said...

OK, I have to ask how do you combine QPs??

You always have the cutest photos of 'lil Princess. She looks like she's having fun in the Garden.

Beautiful lay out! Thanks for playing, this week.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I combine these QPs by making them smaller and then placing them overlapped on a background that closely matched their colors. After that it was a basic layout design with placing elements and pics until it felt right.

Sue said...

What a pretty page. I love how you combined the QP's. Very creative.

Cheryl said...

Great layout! Love it!

Now, why have they started another scrap meme rather than just joining mine? I never understand. Sigh. I guess hers is more general...any layouts...mine is set to inspire with a theme.

I appreciate your regular participation in mine and hope it takes off more some day. It goes up and down on participation.

I saw Princess is sick! Oh, she looks horrible...just want to reach in that photo and hug her.

AnneMarie said...

super scrappin! you should join us at www.theshakerbox.com

we are having digi challenges on Wednesdays :) I put a template up on Sunday for digi gals to download and paper crafters to play with their glue, paper and scissors!!! Come play with us- we'd love to have your talent!!

Twitter