Jul 28, 2007

Good news at the Glass Castle



I have some good news. Well I think it is good news. And no . . . before you go getting all excited and jumping to conclusions, I am no pregnant. The news isn't THAT good. LOL.


The job I left just called me out of the blue 5 months later and asked me if I would come back. The fact that I never re-applied, they just called out of the blue and asked me to come back makes me feel really good. They offered me a really good compensation package that would start as soon as I come back with an extra .50 per hour if I have a 95% attendance. So, I thought about it and said yes. Prince Charming isn't working right now, so that means that a lot more of the stresses that I had won't be there this time. He can see Princess off to school and be there if she is sick. He can stick supper in the oven as long as I have something easy for him to do. And we can almost double our current income.And who knows maybe I will be out on maternity leave in the next year. mmm . . . . I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that they were listed on a job application I had out there that would have paid me .50 per hour less.



Wish me luck as I re-enter the workforce guys!

5 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

Good luck going back to work!!

Somedays, when it's insane around here, I fantasize about going back to a little cubicle, drinking coffee, and having adult conversation. :)

Jackie said...

You have a great blog!
good luck with the job... you'll do great! :)

Fantastagirl said...

Good luck with going back to work - I am sure it will all work out for you - especially being on maternity leave in a year...(Still sending you good thoughts!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats and best of luck! :)

Cheryl said...

Oh, no! How will you ever have time to blog now! Giggle.

Congrats..I'm happy for you.

Twitter