Jul 12, 2007

Music

Scroll down for Thursday Thirteen



This week's theme is "Music." Hummie has added blogroll for Themed Thursdays now! Check it out in my sidebar!

I found this theme hard this week because although my girl is always singing and dancing and enjoying music, I don't have a lot of scrapbook pages about it. And that is funny, music is SUCH a huge part of who she is. I know she is awake in the morning because I hear her singing. I know where she is in the house because I hear her singing. I can remember her dancing even when she was a little baby and all she could do was shake her little bootie and she would shake it so hard to the music that she would fall over.

Then I remembered my first scrapbook pages I ever did. Back before the dieting, back when my best friend still lived with us. I was so busy remembering how much music is in Princess's life, that I forgot how much of it is mine. After going back that far, that it was easier, I found my Dr. Hook concert and I found Princess dancing in the grass.



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ah! Dr. Hook! Are you showing your age? giggle....love the poem you came up for your princess in the grass layout!

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, girlfriend, these are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm not participating but that first scrapbook page is really cute--I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're really good at making scrapbook pages! I wish I had that kind of talent!

Twitter