Jul 29, 2007

Sunday Seven




I thought I would count my blessings today:


  1. I have the most beautiful daughter on the planet whom I adore completely.

  2. Prince Charming loves me and I know he still finds me sexy even though I am struggling with my weight right now.

  3. I have good friends that I can talk to anytime.

  4. I have the best friend in the world.

  5. I am starting a job a week from tomorrow which will help get u financially back on our feet.

  6. I am going to get out of the house today and spend time with my community.

  7. My internet is back up and running. I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way.

2 comments:

Melli said...

Awww! What a GREAT list! Congrats on that job too! I hope it is something that you truly enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You have a lot to be thankful for!
I love that cartoon. :)

Have a great week and good luck.

Twitter