Aug 19, 2007

Accomplishment


I got up this morning and headed straight into cleaning. Notsosnowwhite got up and started right out helping. Right now the only room in the house that needs to be attacked is Princess's room. Well that and Mount Laundry, but I am expecting to get my washer today so that I can get at that chore too. I am so glad!! I wish they would hurry up and get here with it!! So now, I look around and my house looks good and I feel a sense of accomplishment. That and gratitude that Notsosnowwhite was here to help me!

Editors Note: Apparently the man who was going to bring my washer checked it out and it is BROKEN!!! So he is not bringing it today!!! Now I have to go wash some clothes by hand. I am SOOO not happy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor dear...bring 'em to Arkansas. I'll wash 'em for you. Princess can swim with the kids while we sort laundry.

Cheryl said...

Oh no! After you were so anxious!

I can identify with Mount Laundry! I've been tackling it yesterday and now today too!

That's what happens when a son goes off to college and their room gets cleaned.

Twitter