Aug 2, 2007

Cars

Scroll down for Thursday Thirteen

Hummie has added blogroll for Themed Thursdays now! Check it out in my sidebar! This week's theme is "car." The theme starts today and runs for one week, but you can add your link at any time. This weeks theme was a bit difficult for me. I haven't had a car for a long time and the one I have now, doesn't even work. So cars do not feature in any of my scrapbook layouts. so I figured I would stretch it a little and have one that features Princess at a bus stop and one that has Prince Charming on a toy car at a park. They are cute anyway.




5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like the second one...very artistic! Great quote.

And stretching the theme is okay by me! I enjoy your layouts.

Hey, I need someone to test the Mr. Linky code...can you drop it in your post (copy and paste from my blog) to see if this idea works?

Anonymous said...

That is a great quote! My favorite one is the second one too. I love her smile, and I really like your layout!

Cheryl said...

Hey, I see the code worked! Thanks for trying it. Next week you should not have to put in the html template code, just the quick copy of the link...I think it's cool that that worked! Whooo hooo!...Now, to get more to play!

Lori Imel - Living4Him2 said...

Great way - to still do this theme....

Mine is a bit different too!!!

Cra-Z-cat said...

perfect lo's.. love how ur pics just jump off that 1st page.. and hey they are cars!!

Twitter