Aug 15, 2007

Grow

Scroll down for Thursday Thirteen

Hummie has added blogroll for Themed Thursdays now! Check it out in my sidebar! This week's theme is "Grow". The theme starts today and runs for one week, but you can add your link at any time. The minute I read this theme, I thought of this layout I did last year of when I was pregnant with Princess and when she was a baby and when she was four.


And I also thought of this one about growing too fast.



Scroll down for Thursday Thirteen




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is oh so sweet! :)
Great job, mom. Those are precious.

Anonymous said...

Love the scrapbook, what a great job

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! A growing tummy! I sure wish I had digital cameras when I was pregnant...I might have been more likely to take the photos!

Anonymous said...

Nice LO and great journaling.

Lori Imel - Living4Him2 said...

Great "grow" LO!!! I like how you combined your pregnancy to your daughter's Now photos!!!

Cra-Z-cat said...

what beautiful pages.. love that one where she's walking away... very pretty colors!!

Anonymous said...

I just finally took a look at this wonderful idea. I love the LOs you've posted for the GROW theme. Very nice then and now photos.

Twitter