Aug 23, 2007

Scary Stuff!

My child will be the death of me yet, I swear! Let me tell a little story about the events at my house this morning.


It started off pretty quiet, I went off to work at 6:00. Notsosnowwhite left for home at 7:00. Princess woke up around 8:00 and she was sad that Notsosnowwhite went home and told her daddy that she had a bad belly and he kept her home. Now, daddy went back to bed to lie down around 9:00 and she settled down in the living room to cuddle on the couch and watch Treehouse.


Fast forward to about 10:00 am. Daddy hears a knock on the door. He trots down the stairs and there is our neighbour at the door. And she is holding on to something very important to us . . . . . MY DAUGHTER in her nightdress and bare feet!!!!! Apparently, she decided to go for a walk and my neighbour found her wandering around a couple of doors down the street in her nightdress. My neighbour knew that we don't let her outside by herself and brought her home. On one hand, I am so glad that my neighbours know us, know our daughter, and brought her home. We are sooo lucky to know the people around us! Soo Scary!!


She had a busy morning. When Daddy brought her back inside, he discovered a plate with a few freezie wrappers on it. How many freezies did she help herself to you ask? (or maybe you didn't but I am going to tell you anyway!) Not one freezie wrapper, not two freezie wrappers, not three freezie wrappers, but ELEVEN FREEZIE wrappers!!! My girl got up ate 11 freezies, mixed oatmeal with water and spilled it all over the coffee table and then went for a walk outside!!!! OMG, that girl needs to come equipped with a seatbelt!

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

I understand.

Unfortunately, I understand.

Twitter