Aug 29, 2007

Themed Thursday

Scroll down for Thursday Thirteen

Hummie has added blogroll for Themed Thursdays now! Check it out in my sidebar! This week's theme is "Persuasion". The theme starts today and runs for one week, but you can add your link at any time.
This weeks theme was difficult for me, it required some creative thinking. This first one was done two years ago. I figure it is about PERSUADING Princess to get up out of bed. The second one is about PERSUADING Princess to sit and pose for a picture.




6 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I love your pages!!! These are really clever; I wish I could sit and scrap with you. I bet you'd teach me MUCH.

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

They are wonderful. Great work of art.
My T13 is up too.

Lori aka A Cowboy's Wife said...

Great TT! And your weight loss at the bottom of the page!!!! Congrats on that...you look wonderful.

Unknown said...

how sweet are the pictures of your daughter and her teddy bear!

Cheryl said...

I thought I saw this and already responded...lol..so i didn't comment..my mind is going....this was a hard theme, huh? You have the old code for "grow" under your layout.

I love mutliphoto inspiration! I cannot read the journaling, but the design looks great.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Hmmm . . . how strange about the code. I copied it from the right post. I even did it again. How odd.

Note: if you click on the layouts you can enlarge them and make them easier to read.

Twitter