Aug 3, 2007

Todays Feast

click pic to get to Friday Feast headquarters

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?


I am really polite. Sometimes too polite as it is hard for me to be tough.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?


Watching "Without a Paddle" last night I laughed out loud.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?


I am not sure. I love Archie Andrews and Maxine

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.


I had a teacher that would tell us stories at the drop of a hat. Kids in the class would make it their goal to get him sidetracked into stories about him and his brother Gerald as kids or about his last moose hunting trip. It was really funny most of the time.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.


I strongly believe that people who create viruses for computers are evil trolls who have no life.

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Love your dessert. So THAT's where the trolls are hiding...at their evil works making viruses. I was wondering where they were!!

Happy feasting.

Ginafish said...

Maxine is a hoot! I love her! :)

And your dessert is right on the money!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on your dessert! So true.




Come on by, my feast is sitting on the table waiting for guests to arrive.

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/08/friday-feast-154.html

Anonymous said...

Too funny on your dessert!! Have a wonderful Friday.

Margaret said...

Without a Paddle was very funny. I need to watch it again. Happy friday.

Alison said...

Great feast - love your dessert! Happy Friday!

Kim said...

Love your dessert!

Great feast!

Mine is up...come on over.

Twitter