Sep 4, 2007

The Good and The Bad


First of all the good stuff. I am loving my job. I am good at it. I feel confident that I can do the job, I feel like I have the tools I need to do a good job. I got an assessment today and I got 90% and I got an evaluation on the quality of work that I do and I got 96%! I am so glad. I have no stress level at all.

I feel like Prince Charming is taking care of Princess and they are doing okay together. Princess is starting Kindergarten on Thursday, and I will be there for that.

I finally traversed Mount Laundry and came out victorious over all the laundry that built up after a month of no washing machine.

I am planning on getting my car on the road.

Now the bad, it is only a little thing, but the City has decided to change the bus routes to make it even harder for me to get to work! That is why I am going to put a rush on getting my car on the road.

3 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

That's not nice of the city to change the routes. Hope you are able to get things going with the car.

The princess is going to be in Kindergarten? WOW... already?

Anonymous said...

Isn't it a great feeling to love what you do? I'm glad things are really working out for you!

Elle said...

So happy you are doing well!

Twitter