Sep 25, 2007

Tuesday Talk

Prince Charming was nice enough to get up this morning and yesterday morning and see Princess off to school. I got to sleep in! That was heavenly this morning. Hmmmm . . . a rested mommy is a happy mommy. Now I am rushing around, cleaning the house, getting supper, making my lunch and supper, and getting ready for work. But it is nice to be doing that on a good nights sleep.

I am feeling good about my job and I will be starting on a later shift starting next monday. That means I can work full-time and still see Princess more. That works for me. Have a great one guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you were able to get some rest.
'Lil Princess will be happy to have you home to spend more time with her, that's good you are able to work a later shift.

BTW~ Love the colors of your blog.

Anonymous said...

I loooove sleep lol. Every extra minute counts !

Great blog !

Cheryl said...

How sweet of him to do that for you! It benefited the whole family!

How is your new job going? Maybe you wrote about it,but I'm behind on reading.

Twitter