Oct 30, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

It's Tackle It Tuesday, again and I thought I would join in this week with a few of the things that have been keeping me busy this week. There are no pics, but you will have to trust me.

1. I have conquered Mount Laundry once again and let me tell you that it was quite the mountain to climb.

2. I cleaned up the disaster formerly known as kitchen and that was quite the job too, you would be proud if I had been smart enough to take pictures, but I never claimed to be a brain surgeon. LOL (I thought working mom was enough for this week.)

3. I have been learning more about html and creating interesting templates. I have so much that I want to learn, but I am having fun playing with it. I have done the template for this blog, Coffee Talk, Mama in love, Green-Eyes Chats, and A drop of Ink. It has been fun, and I have more ideas to practice.

Sir Isabelle, slaying the evil metal dragon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome photo. Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Great costume! I love the way she brings the horse everywhere she goes. She looks quite valiant.

Anonymous said...

cute :)
ty for adding to my blog I LOVE it :)

MAMA in Love

Donetta said...

Good job. She is adorable. Nice template.

Twitter