Oct 10, 2007

Thirteen Things



Thirteen Things in Twisted Cinderella's scattered mind this week
  1. Work is going surprisingly well. I feel like I have a good groove going on this week.
  2. I even got traded for two early shifts this week.
  3. I found out I am going to get Christmas Day off for work guarrenteed.
  4. I have a cold again. Ugh, I swear sometimes working is like living in petrie dish!
  5. I have finally claimed an area as mine at work so that I know which desk I will be working at every day. I LOVE it.
  6. Princess has a new chart and every night she doesn't pee the bed, she gets a sticker. She is really trying hard now.
  7. I love the girls I am sitting near at work. We all sit at our desks and talk back and forth about work and stuff between cases. It is nice
  8. Prince Charming has been doing a good job of making sure that Princess does her homework and praising her for how amazingly good she is going. She is learning so much and she amazes us daily.
  9. I love that Princess is upstairs right now and she is in her room singing and playing and happy. Yes, she should be sleeping, but if she can't be sleeping, being happy works for me.
  10. I made Taco Soup this week. It is SOOOO amazingly good! MMmmmm . . . .
  11. We had to turn on the heat in our house today. If we didn't I was going to get icicles getting out of the shower and that is just not good.
  12. I am amazed and how positive I feel about my work day today. I feel really great.
  13. Today was my first day that I worked one of the early shifts that I work I wonder if that is one of the rreasons why I had such a good day.

    1.
    Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
    1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I love when things are going smoothly.

Anonymous said...

a happy TT to you

Anonymous said...

YAY Taco Soup!

MMMMMMMMMMMM! Have a wonderful rest of your week!

And Happy TT, too!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad your enjoying working there, i remember how it was the last time.
taco soup? that sounds good :)
yeah i know we've had to use our heathers for the past 4 days, it sure is getting cold out :(

Cory said...

Things are definitely going good for you. Keep it up!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

we turned on the heat here, too, yesterday. i hate the cold weathere!!

Twitter