Oct 25, 2007

Thirteen Things



Thirteen Things about Twisted Cinderella

1. Our family is going to interviewed to be on television tomorrow regarding a program we are a part of.

2. The news crew is coming to my house and I can't even clean up yet, as I have to go to work.

3. We finally have all of our electronics working at the same time. For now . . . .

4. I am stressed about work again. I don't know why I do that to myself

5. I love all my halloween decorations. It makes me smile when I look at them.

6. I found out that if you want to get a promotion at work, you have to be willing to work the night shift. oh great.

7. I am super tired today as the phone would not stop ringing this morning.

8. They have now said that there is no seafood at all allowed at work. That is a pain in the butt. Oh well.

9. I can't wait to get back at the Christmas shopping again. I love shopping for others.

10. Princess has a growth spurt now and is getting sooo tall.

11. I wish she would grow in the belly as well as getting taller and taller. LOL

12. I have been having panic episodes on my way to work lately. I have no idea why.

13. I love playing with my blog code.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



14 comments:

Shosh said...

Wow, you're going to be on TV...that's cool!

I like your blog looks...those code playing paid off!

Mine's up as well.

Wakela said...

Great list!

Good luck on the interview.

Unknown said...

You've got me very curious about your TV appearance. Best of luck with it. Happy T13!
Mine's up http://adellelaudan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Neat list..Good luck tomorrow

Lisa @ The Plain-Spoken Pen said...

Your blog looks great, and how cool that y'all will be on TV!

Happy TT!

Samantha_K said...

Oooh! Good luck with the interview! I like my Halloween decorations too. Halloween is such a fun time of the year.
And I like your blog decor as well. Happy tT!

Anonymous said...

I have a daughter that only seems to grow up and not out as well. Makes buying jeans really hard.

Good luck on the interview and the TV show.

Can you spill? What show is it?

Cinnamon Girl said...

I feel your pain on the seafood ban. We have that AND a microwave popcorn ban =(

Unknown said...

Good luck with the TV interview and getting the house ready.
Panic attacks are awful...I've suffered from them a very long time. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

hey, happy TT.
We're doing the interview at the center.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the present shopping thing. I love giving presents and I'm good at it. I've searched high and low many times; I get a thrill out of pulling off a profound surprise.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Ooohh! You're going to be famous!! How cool!

http://imadramamama.blogspot.com/2007/10/thursday-thirteen_25.html

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your interview. Hope you'll put up a link. :)

Kat said...

That is so cool about the TV thing.
As far as the seafood thing as someone who when they smell crab or shrimp breaks out in hives has to go to the ER i say that its a great idea. However, if you are a vegiatian it must really suck.

Twitter