Nov 7, 2007

30 Day Organizing Challenge

I have joined the 30 day Organizing Challenge! It will be fun. I am for sure going to organize my bedroom. I have lots of ideas. Up until now, I have give it over to the clutter that is Prince Charming. I let him have his way and I close the door on his little piles of junk everywhere. My room has been the last room to get organized, the last room to get decorated in any fashion and definitely the last room to get cleaned as Prince Charming is the last one out of bed. (thus the unmade bed.) So this is my challenge to myself.

If this goes well, I may also decide to organize my hall closet!

So here are my beginning pics!



Update: I am also going to be organizing the following:

My Hall Closet:





My Linen Closet:

My Kitchen




Princess's room:




And a little in my living room:


4 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

This is an awesome idea - start in one corner and work your way around... and soon the rooms,etc will all be organized... I just don't have it in me to get off the couch... I'm so not the Martha Stewart I want to be. Can't wait to see the after.

Unknown said...

cant wait to see the after, good luck with the challenge you will do great

Dawn said...

Good luck on the challenge. It's going to look great when you're done.

Laura said...

Wow you are a busy little bee! I hope everything is coming along for you and your spaces are being reclaimed! Good luck and thanks for joining in :)

Twitter