Nov 16, 2007

Friday Five


1. I am trying to get back into some kind of control in my eating. I am doing good so far but then it has only been a day and a half.
2. Prince Charming and I take turns getting Princess up for school right now. It is nice to get to sleep in every other day. And then, I get to enjoy some time alone in the morning by myself every other day.
3. I have had a headache for 5 days. It is driving me crazy. I swear I am keeping the ibuprofen company in business.
4. I watched CSI last night. I saw Sarah Sidle leave. I think it was a bit anticlimatic. I think it would have been a lot more powerful if they had kept it from the public that she was leaving. The episode would have had a dramatic punch in the end that way.
5. I am waiting for my separation papers from my old job. I still haven't gotten them yet and I guess I am going to have build up the nerve and call and ask them for the papers. UGH, I SOOO don't want to talk to them right now. (editors note: I called them and they are getting sent out today. Yay me for calling!)

No comments:

Twitter