Nov 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday -- Nov 12 - 18

Prince Charming loves this menu planning because it means that I am more creative with our dinners. Coming up with menus ahead means no last minute grabbing whatever I can find. He has really enjoyed a lot of the food I have been making lately.I have discovered that oven baked pasta is a favorite of his and it is easy for me.
Starting next week, after groceries, I am going to try to start getting back to my healthy menu plan again.
  1. Monday -- Incredibly Easy Chicken and Noodles
  2. Tuesday -- Pork Chops in Red Sauce
  3. Wednesday --Beef with Noodles
  4. Thursday -- Teriyaki Pork Steak
  5. Friday -- Garlic, Ginger, and Soy Chicken
  6. Saturday -- Barbeque Pork Ribs
  7. Sunday -- Cheeseburger Pie Casserole

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These all sound so good!! Great Choices :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy

Monique said...

Mmmm sounds like a yummy week! I'll go check a few of those out, and you can check out my Tasty Thursdays category on my blog for more recipes if you like! Have a great and tasty week!

Nicole said...

Yummm, it all sounds so good. :)

Wendy said...

Sounds great! Anything with cheeseburger in it is awesome.

Unknown said...

You have a yummy menu planned. I'm sure you're family is going to enjoy it.
Happy Veteran's Day.

Twitter