Nov 26, 2007

Quick and Easy Pizza Tip

They say that necessity is the mother of invention and yesterday I proved that theory. I wanted something to make with Princess for supper. She likes to help and I wanted to let her. She loves when we make easy pizzas like on pitas, english muffins, or tortilla wraps. However, we are getting low on groceries and we didn't have any of those things. So, I got to thinking and I make an easy biscuit dough and then spread the dough out thinly on a cookie sheet (Princess loved helping with that part). Then I covered it in pizza sauce, cheese, and what ever other toppings we had that she liked for her pizza. I popped it in the oven and cooked it at 350 degrees for about 15 - 20 minutes and it was done! It was a huge success with everyone and it was easy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's a great idea!! I will have to try that!

Anonymous said...

wow, what a great idea!! Sound delicious!

Twitter